And no one can assist in this work except he shall be humble and full of love, having faith, hope, and charity, being temperate in all things, whatsoever shall be entrusted to his care. D&C 12:8

Thursday, October 30

I'm Here

Hey I made it. Sorry I couldnt call.

 Mexico City is way rad. Its all pretty poor but the art on the buildings is so awesome. And right over the MTC is a huge hill with houses just stacked on top of eachother and they have lights hanging from the buildings which seems like Christmas.

 A lot is going on, the food is good, I havent met my companion yet, I live in a house and the compound is right in the middle of the ghetto. I am really glad Ryan told me to expect them to call me Yawnson or else I would have totally missed roll call. 

My prep day is Thursday so that is when you will hear from me. I dont know about tomorrow since it is my first real day. I made a friend from Wyoming named Sister Jenkins, I like her. Alls well. 

I really miss Isaacs baby kisses and I cant do any apostrophes in this letter because it is a spanish keyboard. It took me forever to figure out the at sign. I dont have anyones emails so youll have to forward when I send my first letter. Much love, Be good.


Kate