And no one can assist in this work except he shall be humble and full of love, having faith, hope, and charity, being temperate in all things, whatsoever shall be entrusted to his care. D&C 12:8

Tuesday, October 28

Last Facebook Post

548 days, 78 weeks, 18 months, 1.5 years of what will probably be some of the best and some of the hardest times of my life. I'm going to say goodbye to everyone I love and then I am going to forget my life in idahome and fall in love with people I've never met before and hopefully put some good out into the world. So here's to the future, and I know this quote will become true. My heart will be in Oregon. If anyone would like to read updates about life out in the field you can go to sisterkatelynjohnson.blogspot.com (created and maintained by my beautiful aunt Pam.) Love y'all! Adios! ☽