This week was quiet and eventful. Last Monday we went and
enjoyed all the little shops on 3rd street which in turn made me slightly
depressed because I am broke and could not buy anything.
Then on Tuesday we had exchanges and I went with Hermana
Aubrey and Gifford to North Salem. It was PRETTY interesting. It was a good day
and I learned a lot but just about the funniest thing in the world happened- We
were knocking on a door and then the door to the house next to us opened and a
man walked out singing OHHHHH DIABLOOOO! and we were like oh no.. haha and he
was definitely drunk and he asked us HEY arent you those Jesus Freaks? and we
were like um well we are missionaries. and he goes oh well i dont like that jose
smith of yours- go read the last chapter of revelations and it will make you
change your religion. we were like ok thanks! and then he said somehting else
as he was walking away and heremana aubrey asked WHAT? and he turned back
around and she says ahh man hes coming back. haha so funny.
lets see what else? Gustavo got his endowments out on
Saturday and we had the opportunity to go with him. It was such a good day and
we are so excited to hear where his mision call will take him in the next
couple of weeks. Hermana Kitchen- a missionary that went home when I came back
came to his endowments because she was the missionary that taught him and it
was awesome because she gave us about 50 referalls and totally pumped us
up.
Well all that I have more to say is that we get out what we
put in!
Love ya,
hermana j